The Board of Education would like to use student artwork on the cover of the 2023-2026 Strategic Plan.
We are excited to announce the opportunity for Mission students to submit their artwork to be featured on the cover of the 2023-26 Strategic Plan.
- All (hand) drawn submissions need to be prepared on 8.5' x 11' paper. Use markers for best results.
- Students may also submit a photograph or digital image (designed with a computer program).
- Include your first and last name, school name and grade with your submission.
- The theme for the artwork may be related to but not limited to:
- What makes the school district a great place to learn?
- What do you like or enjoy about your school/ district?
- Highlight a learning space at your school or in the district.
- Share your vision for Mission Public Schools by planning for the future or building today for the future.
Students can submit artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, October 8th, 2023, by 6 p.m. Alternatively, artwork can be submitted via internal mail or dropped off at the District
Education Office at 33046 4th Avenue, Mission, BC.
Thank you for your support!